Sunday, September 26, 2010

Wicked





Here is a card I made for my nephew who is a racing maniac. In fact, the whole family races and they ALL walked away with first place trophies. Pround auntie here folks!!!

I used my new "DUDE" cartridge for this one. I just had to have it. We USED to fourwheel. Notice the sarcasm? Anyways, one day I hope to get back to it. So I'll have the cartridge ready for those times. And if I don't, well, it has a ton of images that are just so great for guys and teens.

6 comments:

  1. Great card, the nephew I'm sure will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I have thought about getting this cart for a while, but waiting for a sale. Love this

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful card! I'm still waffling on that cart since my boy is still so young, but I will probably get it someday soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great! It is so different than most cards! I love to see this!

    ReplyDelete