Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A couple more things made out of diapers.






What can I say? I am on a roll. Pretty sure these are my last "diaper" things I am going to create for awhile. But it was so fun to do. :)Obviously, not totally done with the wreath. Thats pretty bare. But I haven't run across just the right stuff to put on there. So you "might" see that again at a later date when its finished. But if not, at least I posted this much!

Still not moving around as well as I'd like, but I spent a few minutes out in the craft room tonight. Mostly just sat there looking at my space with a look of total perplexion. Which must have been something because the neighbor kid could see me and shouted "are you okay?" Too funny. No, kid, I am not okay. I have a crafting dilemma of gargantuan proportions. Okay, more like a 30" x 22" x 18" or something like that. Ha Ha! I know alot of people would like to be in this quandry, but WHERE am I going to put the Imagine?! I am totally stumped on this one. I don't want to give up anything but I am pretty sure I will have to! WHY couldn't my hubby have built my craft room bigger?! LOL! Maybe I will kick Jaryd out of the fort above? Yeah, he wouldn't go for that. Hmmmm.... I'll keep thinking on it.

6 comments: