Saturday, September 25, 2010

Two projects today.





The first project posted was a butterfly card. (Obviously!) Cut at 5.75 inches using the Hanna Montana Cartridge. I have to admit, I thought I'd have no use for this cart originally and look how often I reach for it?! Love the font and butterflies on this cartridge. It has a really great bird on there as well. I used My Minds Eye for the paper as well as some glitter cardstock and stickles.

The second project was for a coworker of mine. I had plan to do more with it, but I got injured so it went out as is. He loved the thought and the kids loved the suckers. So it was a winning situation all the way around.

As for yesterday's procedure, it went well. I hope to up and running by next week. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and I love the gift for your co-worker. I'm so sorry to hear about your injury, take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both your projects but that butterfly card is just gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your butterfly card is beautiful, and love the sucker project so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The butterfly card is awesome as you know Serenade has many too, lol.

    I hope you are doing well and give yourself one of those pops from the adorable and ingenious arrangement :)

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you are doing well. Love the projects. The colors on the butterly card are great.

    ReplyDelete