Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Hurray Its TUESDAY!

I don't have a clue why thats a good thing. But its better than a Monday. ;)

I TRIED to post pics of the cuttlebug folders for you today but the computer I am on will not let me. So I will try again tonight.

I went around and checked on a bunch of blogs today from the circle. WOW! Is all I can say. So inspired! Now, all I need is some time. Anyone know where I can pick some spare time up? I already know what I am cooking for dinner, I sat down and payed my bills, so that shaved like 30 minutes off what I needed to do tonight. Wonder what I will come up with in that amount of time? Wish me luck and look for one more post from me tonight! Hope everyone is having a great day.

6 comments:

  1. If you find out where to pick up some extra time let me know. I'm in search of some :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time is something I could definitely use some more of.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me know too, I could use some! LOL!

    Hope you get your projects posted -- can't wait to see!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never have enough time and what I do have goes way too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the baby nudge.

    Spare time? Let me know what this is and when you find any. LOL

    Looking forward to seeing your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you find some extra time could you let me in on the secret? I love the card by the way.

    tderosa142 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete