Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Its a great day!

It's here! It's here! It's HERE!!!

Okay, in case you didn't catch that, my Imagine baby is here! Mom just called and said she put it in the house. Uh oh, do I feel a sniffle coming on? Oh,no, I think I have a fever. I better go home right? Wouldn't want my coworkers to get sick do I??? LOL! Okay, I am not that bad. But oh so tempting!

I also reached my 150th follower today. YEAH!!! So I will be thinking of a giveaway and will keep you all posted on that too.

Have an amazing day my friends!!!

4 comments:

  1. Your stronger than me! I would have hit the door runnin'!! Can't wait to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what?!?!? I think you are looking a little sick! You better get home so you can post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd say: Suffer a bit longer LOL

    and congrats on your new arrival

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I can't wait to hear all about it!! Please post a project asap!!

    ReplyDelete