Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Whose Playing?



Not that I have a lot of extra time right now, but I just couldn't resist signing up for this free class. Yes FREE!!! Looking forward to the inspiration and helpful tips. Oh, and how can I resist all my other classmates? LOL! This should be fun.

Just dropped in and read the first assignment. An art journal. Hmmm... I think I have the perfect 'blank' canvas for this. My friend and I did a stocking exchange the other day and she gave me a bound notebook so I wouldn't leave you all hanging without details anymore. Well, I think I am going to continue to leave you hanging and snab it for this exercise instead. HA HA HA!!! Will post a pic when finished. (Don't expect fancy. That wasn't in the requirements. LOL!)

3 comments:

  1. An art journal. This sounds very interesting.
    Can't wait to see it all finished
    Hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seen your journal and I love it.
    However, on that post I couldn't see where to leave a comment.
    Hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL...Me again.
    I wanted to let you know that i have a blog award for you on my blog, so swing on by and pick it up.
    ((Love the music here)
    Hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete