Monday, November 22, 2010

Reindeer layout



Okay, can't get any simpler than this layout. I just loved the red reindeer on here. Again, this paper is OLD so I don't know who made it. But I know why I picked it up. I just keep falling in love with the blast of red on there. I didn't want to take away or over embellish. So I only added diamond dust to the patterned flourish to add a little bling. Then I left a spot for 'one' photo. Figure it will really stand out that way. But I adhered it to a red envelope. Hence the red flap with the 3 jewels. Again, just a tiny bit of bling. Whats with the envy you ask?! Well to put in my secret journaling of course!

7 comments:

  1. It's beautiful...cool you're using up your stash..I've trying to do the same thing...it's so hard staying away from the craft stores...I so want a new Xmas paper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is beautiful! I think you embellished the paper wonderfully, with the diamond dust and that red envelope was a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your really rockin' on these lay-outs! Great papers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so nice, I love that paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! You did that up just right!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this layout. It has great movement. Fab job!!!

    ReplyDelete