Sunday, November 21, 2010

Let it snow layout

I really hope your not going to ask what paper I used because it came out of the really, really, really old pile that I am starting to make an attempt to use up. I didn't see any manufacturer on it. So please just ignore that fact that I can't give you details. Oh wait, I am lousy at giving you details anyways. So we're good! LOL!



The main part of the page that is cut several times but in different sizes, well, that image came from "Just Cards" cartridge. And the flakes, well, I know that one too. Only I don't know how to get my Gypsy to refresh my memory... Ha Ha! So, ladies with G's - how do you do that?

The let it snow stamp was inkadinkadoo. Don't you just love that name? Its so fun!
Again, pretty simple layout. But it just felt like a snow day here today so I was inspired.

8 comments:

  1. I love the snowflakes. Great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous layout! What was that paper...ha ha just kiddin! I love that cut for the main part of the page and the snowflakes are cute too. I also dont remember to write down the details when I am creating. I need to get better about doing that for my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like how youi did this. Its gorgoues. I might just have to scraplift

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooooo good! I cannot believe how beautiful this is! What am I saying...everything you do is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it especially the paper.....i want you look a bit harder and tell us about the paper. i want to know...lmbo.......just pulling your leg here.......haha

    but it is really nice. tfs!

    ReplyDelete