Sunday, November 28, 2010

Penguin Card



Quick and easy card made with the DCWV winter stack. Inkadinkadoo stamp embellished with a bit of diamond dust on the igloo.

I needed something easy to do after all the hubabaloo of this weekend. Sheesh! I forgot the holidays were so exhausting. :)

Having a great time with friends and family though. As I hope you are as well!

If you were like me, you scored some major deals on Black Friday, have it all wrapped and under the tree. Shoot! I even went a step further and put up all my xmas villages. I am rockin' it this season. For feeling "so behind" just one week ago, I caught up in a big way. Love it!

Oh, and for toppers, I got to see that sweet little baby of my dear friend. Did I mention how precious she was? She lost some weight. So she's five pounds now. Dang! Five pounds! She's a tiny little thing and makes the most hilarious facial expressions already. So content and happy. I just know I am going to have to fight the compulsion to spoil her daily. I can see she has her mom and dad wrapped around her finger. Whats one more person? LOL! So yeppers, a great weekend is underway!

8 comments:

  1. Love the card, the penguin is too cute! I did get some good deals, but have not wrapped anything yet, so I am behind you. I am planning on wrapping gifts this week, but I need to make some tags first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. I love the DD on the igloo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute. Love the way you used DD on the igloo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That penguin is adorable. I love the little iglos
    Thanks for sharing
    Hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is cute-cute!!! Love that snowy-icy looking igloo!!!

    Hope you and your family enjoyed a wonderful and Blessed thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete