Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Look "hoo's" having a birthday!



Alright. Alright. I know squat about the details of this card. LOL! I used paper and a stamp from the chaos I call a craft room. I colored with my markers as best I could and this is what I came up with. The inside says "look hoo's having a birthday." Not a very original saying I guess, but hey, its all I could think of!
Please tell me this has happened to you. I can't be the only one that has gotten buried under their supplies. I am going to blame this on Mich. Its her fault. If she'd have come over on Saturday or Sunday like she said, all that extra STUFF wouldn't have been there and I couldn have FOUND all this important info. Ha! Thats my story and I am sticking to it!

Pretty sure the paper is from coordinations. I know I have the manufacturer of that stamp, but where did I put that info? Thats a true mystery.

Do you have parents that insist you don't "do" or "get" anything for them for their birthday or christmas? I have one of those!!! And I detest it. I really do. She's my MOM and I love her and would like nothing more than to spoil her. But, she drives me nuts. I get her a gift, she'll return it and buy something for me. I get her a giftcard somewhere and she'll take my son shopping. Do you see where I am going with this? I've tried it all and she fights me all the way. I love her. I appreciate her. But man oh man, sometimes, I could scream.

Since I couldn't get the puppy I knew she wanted (I seriously tried!) all I have is this card and some stuff from her favorite store. I know she's going to return it and we'll repeat the vicious cycle next year. Oh wait, we still have xmas to fight over yet. HAPPY HOLIDAYS! LOL!

Oh, and I wanted to take a moment and thank all the men and women out there, past and present, that have served our country and fought for our freedom. And those who continue to do so. Thank you and god bless you.

3 comments:

  1. Adorable card, and I am CURRENTLY buried under the supplies in my craft room, soooo....yeah, I know what you mean. I haven't done much in there in over a month. Good luck, and adorable card!!!

    ReplyDelete