Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Scene One - Take Two- And...

ACTION!!!

Thats right ladies and gentleman... The IMAGINE is UP AND RUNNING!!!

I didn't want to blog about it yesterday because I didn't want to JINX anything prematurely. I had called PC yesterday to verify that they had indeed shipped the right part of the cord to me and to see where the blasted thing was at. After 15 minutes on hold, a lovely lady named Kristi informed me that she's very sorry, but my cord had NOT shipped and didn't have any clue when it would be. I just sat there. Then I said "Are you TRYING to make me cry?" To which she responded "Well, I have one here at the office. Do you want it?" UH YES!!! She said she'd fed ex it to me and I'd have it today. Isn't that amazing? I didn't want to count on it or get my hopes up too high again, but the inevitable happened. They were up and they were high.

I came dashing home after running errands at break neck speed to discover the table empty. I set my stuff down and TRIED not to be upset. Then I noticed my hubs smirk.
I have a loving husband, but he can also be a turd. He had hid it from me! I swear, I almost clobbered the man when I saw him move the chair and pull it out. He's lucky I still have that blasted cold or I think I would have. Needless to say, I could not get dinner cooked fast enough. :)

Everything is calibrated and a few cuts have even been completed. But I had to drag myself back in to make sure the kiddos night routine gets completed and to work on homework. I have a few issues with it. But I think with time I will get adjusted to it. I need to watch some videos and see if there are any helpful tips. Some playing is needed. Darn... But I guess a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do. :) Have a good night.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you finally have it up and running. My hubby is the same way with stuff like that. He thinks he is being funny, but I told him one day I am going to knock him out, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm LOL about the hubby being a "turd?"!!! I can sympathize with you because my DH is a prankster and thinks he's a comedian too! Sometimes though they just aren't as funny as they thing they are, but your story really is funny!!!

    I am so glad you got the cord, and everything is up and running!!! Now go get it all calibrated and show us some projects!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you got the cord! :) I can't wait to see what you have created! I am really working on my turd of a husband to get me an imagine. He thinks I don't need it! Ha! Right! LOL! Post pics soon! I am so exctied!

    ReplyDelete