Thursday, October 7, 2010

My 2nd Imagine Card




Don't worry, I'll stop counting and announcing what number card it is shortly. But for the purpose of comparing my first few cards, I'll shout it out to you. :)

This was done using La Creme paper and the Imagine More cartridge. All I can say is layers, layers, layers. I just could not help myself. Probably should not have taken the picture on top of the comforter of my bed because it takes away from the color combination used. Sorry bout' that! Didn't even occur to me. Its all blacks and creams and in person, I think very pretty! (I'll re-shoot these or scan them in later today and repost.)For now, just click on the pic and it will give you a close up and a better idea on the colors used. Dang, I am such a dork.

I had to add a little bling. So I got out my new Irock tool and blinged it up with green stones. Here is a tip for you: You do NOT need to touch the end of the irock to see if its ready yet. Talk about me being a moron. Can we say OUCH? Yes folks the end really does get hot. Surprisingly so for something that runs on two small batteries. - That aside, I have to admit I love that thing. I should probably lay off the espresso before trying to set the tiny gems though. Should have seen me, looked like an addict that hadn't had something for days. Pretty funny! Or it was to me anyways. I am easily amused.

Okay. Shutting up now. Have a fun day and get to crafting!

1 comment: