Saturday, October 16, 2010

Gift Bags


These bags were inspired by Cindylooscrappinwho @http://www.scrap-obsessed.blogspot.com/. Hers were much better. But hey, at least I got these done! Just made a few little tags with some images from the Dreams Come True Disney cartridge. Inside the bags were candles, bath soaps, Eco friendly coffee cups with cocoa and marshmellows. They were very well received. I want to thank Cindy for inspiring me and making me turn ol' boring bags into cute take home gifts. THANK YOU CINDY!!!

4 comments:

  1. yours are really pretty too. it is so much we can embellish and make pretty, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet they were well received, they're adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bags turned out really cute. I like the idea of making the embellishments tags and adding the ribbon. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your bags are so cute...and I love the Disney!

    ReplyDelete