Thursday, October 7, 2010

Friend Card & 2 Halloween Cards

This turned out to be a rather large card. But I just love it. I used the imagine for the background. There was no cart in it. These are just standard images that are already in the machine and Lifes A Beach cartridge. I was having a blast with all the layers and even broke out the irock to snaz it up a bit.




As for the halloween cards I used the Imagine and the Imagine More Cartridge. Cards are 4.5" Debbie Mumm paper and Studio G stamps. Easy and fun!




4 comments:

  1. I love that witche's brew card! Too stinking cute! I cannot wait to play with the imagine! Hee hee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey chickie-
    These are really cool cards! So does this mean you're keeping it, or just getting your money's worth out of the 30-day policy?! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these Halloween cards! and the colors are the friends is great! I checked out your last few posts... Hooray! for your image projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. in love with the Halloweens one: gotta love Halloween :)

    ReplyDelete