Monday, August 23, 2010

Layout



The paper on this layout was all from various DCWV stacks. I seem to be collecting those and not using them. Why is it so hard to USE the pretty paper? LOL! I had to hurry to complete this on Saturday because I was suppose to be helping with a memorial service next door and was on standby. I had a few extra minutes before people arrived, so I snuck over to check on the dogs and complete a couple pages. (Shhhh... Don't tell anyone!) They didn't miss me. I got back with time to spare. Dang I am good sometimes!!!

This l.o. challenged me to use a few stickers in the cupboard and some of the chipboard I had laying around. Embellished with some flowers for the big ol' tub and tada!!! One quick layout that is simple and pretty. No cricut or anything to spectacular. I just didn't have time to drag stuff out. It was a use whats at your fingertips kind of thing. But overall...not bad for a spare 15 minutes eh?

7 comments:

  1. Great page for any amount of minutes! I have the hardest time cutting pretty paper, too! It's so silly, cause you know we'll buy more, it's not like it's the last pretty paper we'll ever have! lol. I love the colors and embellishments in your LO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, my friend! Your layout is beautiful! I know too what you mean about the paper, I also collect it and want to just hoard it -- LOL!

    Thanks for your visit today; it always makes me happy when my friends stop by!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How very pretty! Don't ya just love DCWV stacks. Me too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great layout. I am the same way hoard to use the pretty paper!

    ReplyDelete