Thursday, August 26, 2010

Birthday Card


Here is a bday card using Walk In My Garden. Its been a very long time since I have played with this cart and I haven't a clue why. Okay, I have a clue. I have purchased too many NEW ones to be enjoying my OLD ones. AUGH! The struggles of it all. Love the paisley paper in the background. Found it in the scrap bin and thought it was perfect. Inked it all up cause' thats what I hear you gotta do, slapped down some glue, thru on some pop dots, and I had myself a card that I loved! Hope you do too.

3 comments:

  1. My friend, you've definitely been busy today -- 3 posts!!! Cute birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, and yes... with new cartridges coming out about every 5 minutes it's hard to use the older ones isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is super cute! I love flowers
    ~dorcas
    http://4craftyangels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete