Monday, January 10, 2011

Thanks!




Super quick and simple card using Hannah Montana for the bird.The base card is 4.25" x 4.25" white cardstock. A 4" square was cut out of pink scrap paper. The ribbon was wrapped around the card base and tied. I usually use the cheater method to save ribbon, but this time it goes all the way around. The bird was cut out at 2" on gold glitter paper. Overall, I like the look. I made up 4 of these as quick thank yous for some personal gifts I received over the holidays.

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty...love the soft background paper. That birdie is great for Vday cards. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. I forgot about this bird image on that cart, need to look it over some more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute and I love that you found some of the great gems in a Disney cartridge

    ReplyDelete
  4. For the bird, did you just trace it from a Hannah Montana design? I love birds on crafts! This one is perfect for a pillow I'm planning!

    ReplyDelete