Monday, July 12, 2010



Look at this? Can you believe it? An award!
http://scraphappenswithrhonda.blogspot.com/ Been to this site yet? Well what are you waiting for? Go, go, go!!! You'll find cuteness galore. And some rockin' tutorials. Rhonda is a sweetheart for sure. Please go check out her blog when you have a minute.

She listed 7 things about herself so I guess I must do the same. :) But what in the world do you want to know about me? THAT is the question... Okay, here we go.
1.) I don't tan. I burn. 2.) I don't skinny dip, I chunky dunk. 3.) I really was a chearleader. 4.) Camping is one of my fav. things to do with my fam. 5.) I recently got a cotton candy maker - which means I can indulge at anytime WAHOO! 6.) I love to read. 7.) I finally get to go see Eclipse on Wednesday. YEAH!!!!

Now to forward to some more awesome blogs... I'll be right back for that. Kiddo needs assistance. :)

1 comment:

  1. wow.. thanks for my award. I love your blog and come to it all the time. Thanks for leaving me some love on my blog! You rock!!

    ReplyDelete