Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Going to see

I was planning on posting some cards when I got home, but I forgot... Tonight I go out with the girls to watch ECLIPSE!!! How could I have forgotten something like that? I enjoyed reading the series and now feel compelled to see each movie. WHY?!I already know what happens. But will that stop me? Nope! I am so excited. The girl time alone is enough for me to be dancing around the room shouting "can we go yet?!" Ever have one of those days? If I play it right, we'll stop for coffee and dessert before we call it a night. I'll post something tomorrow. Promise!

3 comments:

  1. I hope you have much fun with the girls! Can't wait to see what you post tomorrow, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you liked the movie, because I loved it.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a great time...the movie is awesome!

    ReplyDelete