Monday, April 12, 2010

Owl Card

I tried to make a brief escape to the craft room last night when the hubby hollered "haven't you been out there enough for the day?" - Huh? Describe "enough" dear, and no, that was yesterday... :) "Haven't been out to the craft room today. Be right back!" - And sure enough, within the half hour this was created. I dashed back in and said "SEE! If I'd have stayed in here, someone would not be getting this adorable card!!!" He just rolled his eyes and kept watching nascar. Yep, my loving hubby just doesn't "get it." LOL!

9 comments:

  1. I just love owl cards and this one is adorable... you just want to wake him up to hear him hoot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Is that from the Create a Critter cartridge?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep. Forgot to mention that huh? Create A Critter is so much fun. :) This was the first time I used it. But not the last...

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a cute owl card!!! nice job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the little owl. so pretty.

    also wanted to say i finally got your award up and so very sorry it took me forever. I have to work on passing it to some of my dear followers now. :)

    Thanks so much for thinking of me my friend :)

    Hugs!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the funny story and that cute little owl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute and innocent looking!

    ReplyDelete