Friday, April 23, 2010

FINALLY!

Okay. I had to kick that internet service to the curb. I can't believe what terrible customer service Clearwire had and that I was so patient to listen to all those false promises. I "CAN" be nice. I also can be very "NOT NICE" when pushed. So today was the straw that broke the proverbial back. I was so sick last night and just woke up exhausted today. I refuse to feel sorry for that customer representative. I let them have it. And then I went out and got a new modem from someone else and low and behold... I HAVE INTERNET AGAIN! No sneaking a minute here or there from work. No dashing to a friends house to check emails. Nope. NOW I CAN CATCH UP ON ALL OF YOUR BEAUTIFUL WORK!!! Right after I get over whatever this is. Some random flu??? What is that about? One minute fine, one minute not so much. What a fickle creature I am today. :) But I am happy now. I have access to people again. YEAH! I hope to be back posting soon. Thank you for all of your patience.

4 comments:

  1. i get really "not nice" when my provider messes up which is not too often :) glad you are online again.

    and hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're up and running on the internet again! Not to glad to hear you're not feeling very well. Take care and get better soon so we can see some crafting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Audrey. Glad to hear your back, but sorry to hear that you're not feeling well.
    I sure do hope you feel better soon.
    Sending blog hugs to ya { }
    ((not to close though, in case your contagious)) lOL
    Hope I made ya laugh! Feel better soon, (that's an order)
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhhh ... I sure hope your over your bug now! I hate being sick... poor customer service rep.. LOL I bet you really let them have it!

    ReplyDelete