Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I am blessed


I have been having a awful week. But I won't whine. You know why? Because I have AMAZING friends. I was lucky enough to meet someone within this last year or so who shares the love of creating. The love of making cards. The love of finding a calorie free or (lower calorie) dessert because she is just like me - a person who wants to indulge in it all and not feel like they're missing out by being "good." Being "good" is just not me. I like the wilder side. But dang, those calories...
Anyways-- Totally random and unexpected, she sends this card just when I need it most. THANK YOU JUDY!!! It made my day. I am so glad you are now in my life. A true blessing!



And I must thank my best friend who I miss terribly. Teri - love ya sweet thing! You know what she did? She sent flowers! How can you continue to have a bad week when you get flowers DELIVERED??? Just not possible. I'd post a pic but they actually haven't started to bloom yet. I will be patient and post when they are all puffed out in their full glory. I can't wait! Thank you T, from the bottom of my heart. You are truly the best friend a girl could have.

2 comments:

  1. Aren't friends just the best!? So glad that they were their to turn your frown upside down! ;-)

    MelissaAllore on the Cricut Board

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad your friends made you feel better; true friends can always do that and it's one of the amazing gifts in life -- to have friends!

    I'll be seeing you!

    ReplyDelete