Wednesday, July 11, 2012

PDDU 12

This week I decided to make a little plaque to put in my neices bedroom. She's a lil' angel herself. :)
Cuts came from page 75. Cut at 3.75" all from misc. paper scraps. Hope you like it. Now go and visit my wonderful teammates who continually inspire me and who are remarkable women that I have the honor of getting to know better and better each week. Feeling blessed!

Edited to note: PK Face Stamp. Thanks Ag!





http://flowerdiscosscraphut.blogspot.com/


 
http://craftycraftymom.blogspot.com/
Front
 

Back


8 comments:

  1. kristie, those faces are addicted, lol. i am loving that lil angel you made. she is all beautiful, great job as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kristie, you are such a sweetheart to make this for your little niece, and i am sure she will love it. I LOVE the sentiment, "Dreams really do come true"... . i am glad you are having fun on the DT.. and that you are feeling blessed.. you are always in my prayers..hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the faces are cute. Your niece will love this card. I love how you have them pop up inside. Great Job!!

    Hugs, Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok so I just realized the card I was commenting on was Dawn's..oh goofy me. No lie I just stubbed my middle toe on my treadmill :( so I'm out of it..haha Kristie, your card is ADROABLE!! I love the angel. Your niece will love it :)

    Hugs, Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  5. and I can't spell..ugh..ADORABLE!! :) sorry :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Still can not find my pk stamps. Love your angle. She is perfect. I am very sad that this is almost over. Hugs to you keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwwwww, Kristie, these are tooooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete