Monday, July 30, 2012

I Believe In The Craft

 Yep. I admit it. I believe in the craft! Whether it be with a bug, an imagine, my G, the knitter, the cuttle, or simply paints or drawing with a pencil or some crayons.... I believe in crafting so much that I made a big ol' sign for my craft room stating as such. :)

I had so much fun with this. I used my Everyday Cricut Cartridge and my Locker Talk Cartridge to cut out some really adorable images. Layering til my fingers bled. Okay. They didn't bleed. But you get the point. LOL!

Tell me what you think! Do you love it?










5 comments:

  1. Yep, I surely do love it!!! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AND I love it too. There is nothing like crafting to take your mind off of your troubles -to just lose yourself in creating something.. I need to find some thine to do a little scrapping.. Pray you are doing well my friend.. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh kristie, i am with you 100%...you got to believe in it, yes my girlfriend!
    love your creativity, you are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe in the craft too! Super fun project! Carri ~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute!! I believe in the craft too :) :)

    Hugs, Sheena

    ReplyDelete