Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Done. Finished. Final PDDU series.

Yes my friends. You read that right. We've reached the last episode of the series. We all agreed to start and end with a tag - using the border from the last page and any other image in the book that we desired. Mine was very simple and made with little scraps of paper from the scrap bin. Very easy and a nice way to end the series. Please check out the other ladies this afternoon and give them kudos for the wonderful work they've done thru series and please keep them on your list to draw inspiration from in the future. They are all amazing and talented women. I feel very blessed to have the opportunity to work with them.







http://lilflowerslynne1.blogspot.com/







http://flowerdiscosscraphut.blogspot.com/







http://craftycraftymom.blogspot.com/



5 comments:

  1. your card had all the summery feel i was looking for, despite i forgot to use anything from the last page :P

    ---

    you are so sweet kristie and you kept us entertained, :P

    i enjoyed working with you and i am happy you were my teammate in this series. you did a great job for the series.

    we will get together again.


    hugs and thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tag is great..I love the Relax you wrote on it. I would love to be laying out on the beach and just relaxing. :) I had fun working with you on PDDU..I hope to work with you in the future on some fun projects.

    Hugs, Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kristie.. i love your tag... what a wonderful way to relax... sailing on a boat forgetting about all your problems.... i can just see myself laying on the deck with the warm sun on my back... sending you BIG hugs my friend... AND you have been a wonderful inspiration.. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely tag, my friend!

    Yes, I know it's been a while since I've visited but I've been away got quite some time. Wanted to stop by to let you know I hadn't forgotten about you!

    I'll be seeing you!

    ReplyDelete