Friday, May 6, 2011

Confessions of a stampaholic and a tip.






I admit it. I love stamps. I have tons. Of course I didn't realize you were suppose to note the manufacturer on each one, never thought I'd have a blog or people that would want to know either. So many are unidentifiable. The packaging long ago tossed. OOPS! But I thought I'd share the way I store my stamps and show you a great way to use old cricut mats and stamps that you've cut away from wooden blocks. Works perfectly for me. The mat is still slightly tacky and will hold the stamp in place for easy flipping. The other binders are all filled with acrylics in baseball card slots or page protectors. Most are sorted by theme. I've had them like this for a bit and this system works for me. Would love to see/hear what others do.

4 comments:

  1. Great way to recycle your mats! All my stamps are in drawers and boxes... so sad they do not get the love they deserve!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea. And yes, you have alot of stamps!
    Hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you have a lot of everything.. lol.. what a great way to store stamps. I am not much of a stamper, I brought some when I first started scrapping, and brought some of the copics, but I need to take lessons on how to color with them.
    AND apparently you didn't see the floor or the scrap table.. because they were a total mess... what you saw all neatly put away were things that I have brought and never used... lol.. hugs

    ReplyDelete