Friday, December 3, 2010

Comments Keep Getting Turned Off? & A Welcome

Welcome new followers! Thank you for stopping by and visiting. I am so happy that you liked what you saw well enough to decide to follow. Please leave me comments when you can, and a link to your blog if you have one. I would love to follow you as well (if I don't already!)- - - there is just so much talent out there. I want to see it all!

Secondly, my comment feature suddenly has decided not to show up after each post and if I forget to change that, well, you don't have a spot to comment. So I am going to try to remember to do that. My apologies for your recent frustrations and having to back track to a earlier post to comment.

I wish you all a fabulous and 'crafty' weekend!

2 comments:

  1. i just realized it is happening to me too. maybe it is blogger. i posted today about blog awards and did not get any comments and i just realized it's happening here too.

    ReplyDelete