Friday, April 13, 2012

Welcome to Hogwarts!





Sorry ya'll had to tilt your head for the last two pictures. I uploaded from my phone since I am at work and two came out sideways. How weird!

I made a double layout for Jaryds pictures when he was in his Harry Potter phase last year. Remember that? I think I am still making "butterbeer" on occasion so he's not completely gone from our home. Anyways - back to the layout. I used the Paper Doll cartridge for this. The castle was done fit to page which came out 8". The witches hat and one of the ravens were cut at 1.5", smaller raven was just 1/2 and inch. The tree was 6.5", and I made the broom out of a kabob skewer that I cut down and inked. Used twine and black elastic for the broom head. Rub ons of course and a little bit of inking finishes it out. Hope you like!

3 comments:

  1. Nice layout you did a nice job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! loving the layout! Fabulous
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, it was definitely worth tilting my head for.. super super cute.. hugs

    ReplyDelete