Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Retail Therapy Card



This was done with my Imagine machine and the Better Together cartridge. A very quick and simple cut. I cut the image twice so I could pop out the packages that she carries for some added dimension. I ended up softening the edges with white paint ---not my intention but I didn't clean up from my last project and knocked over the dang bottle. So rather than do it all over again, I just went with it. Lesson learned. Not too bad. But not how I wanted it exactly. Oh well! If I strove for perfection, you'd never find a post from me! Oh, and this card is for a friend who is going thru some medical issues of her own. I don't see or talk to her very much anymore but never the less, I want to show that I still care. She was very overwhelmed the other day so I made this up for her in hopes that we could make some time to hit the mall one day soon and catch up.

Sorry to lose another follower. I really am trying to keep posting but with my medical conditions and family life, it is a struggle. But then again, each and every one of you have your very own struggles. SO -- I guess what I am saying is thank you to all of you that do continue to come here and check in. And also for posting on your own blogs. You inspire me and make me smile daily with all your amazing creations.

I am going to try to have a drawing as a thank you to all of you in the next few weeks. So do keep checking back! Hugs to you all. Have a great day.

4 comments:

  1. I love it.. AND I think the white edges are perfect.. I am sure she is going to love it. I always enjoy visiting your blog.. you won't ever lose me.. hope you have a BEAUTIFUL day my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shopping ususally works! Love the image!

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute! Great color!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete