Tuesday, October 4, 2011

"Hello"



My SIL asked our family over for dinner the other night. We finally caught up on everyones birthdays and just had a quiet evening together. It was so nice to download and relax for the evening and just be us.

So to thank her for the lovely dinner and all her hard work, I was going to send her this. She likes things very simple and elegant so this is what I came up with. We might live in the same town, but we hardly ever see each other. So a simple 'hello' and thank you should work perfectly.

I used the Cricut Cartridge Ornamental Iron (2) image on page 54. La Creme paper. Studio 112 stamp.

3 comments:

  1. You little enabler... I have been wanting that new Ornamental Iron (2).. I really like this.. very elegant.. love the bird. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card....IT'S PINK!!! Link Up for Pink...we have over 153 prizes to giveaway!!
    Yolie
    www.JustYolie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card!!! I definitely have to get this cart!!!

    Hugs to you, my friend! Missed you and wanted to drop by to tell you that and say hi!

    ReplyDelete